Saturday, January 29

New Year 2011, New Blog

So it is a new year, and I am ready... I am stitching strong on my Red Poppy which is why you notice my entire blog has changed. Note, I could not get rid of any part of my old blog... I just couldnt... I may not post there much, but I do visit frequently... I have dear memories there, and those that follow to this blog will surely add richness to this years endeavor. I want to say... It has not always been an easy journey... there have been mistakes, and I am working on those... this new year is the promise of something better. To start it off I am moving with my partner of almost a year into our new house in a month :) We are so excited.. Dante - of course is growing in leaps and bounds... (my grandson for those who are new) and I plan on this blog showing u so many of the aspects in my life. I hope you enjoy it as it will be new with energy from the present... thank you for watching :)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I so love how you design your blog - wish I had the patience and design sense - awesome.

Solitary Raven said...

http://blo64rt.blogspot.com/

theres the site I used to get the freebie background... it was so so so simple :) try one- :) hugs